Pioneer Portable Buildings understands that you may not be in a financial place to pay the full purchase price of your new portable building up front. We’re here to help! That’s why we created a great Rent-To-Own program that can help anyone to get the building they need. Our Rent-To-Own program is designed to be simple and affordable, and it requires NO credit check!
You can choose from among our 36-month, 48-month, or 60-month payment RTO options. The initial payment and subsequent monthly payment amounts will be calculated based upon the price of your building and the length of the RTO contract you choose. That’s all there is to it!
ADVANTAGES OF OUR RENT TO OWN PROGRAM
- More convenient than renting space at an offsite storage facility
- By having your own storage building, you can save money and save making a trip across town
- With RTO you can lock in your purchase price
- With RTO you can start enjoying your dream building NOW and just pay as you go!
- NO long or confusing contracts to worry about
- NO penalty for early payoff
- Simply make all your monthly payments, and the building is then yours to keep!
- If your financial circumstances change, or if you decide you no longer need your building, we can simply retrieve it and you’ll have no further costs or obligation
- NO credit check necessary
- You can be approved on the spot!
- All you need to qualify is a security deposit or downpayment (depending on the terms of your agreement) for 36 months or 48 months! 60 month plans would also require the first months rent.
- 60-month plan – all you need to start is your 1st month’s rent and a security deposit (determined by the size of your building)
- 48-month plan – All you need is a down payment or security deposit which is determined by the size of your building. $150 security deposit for either 8' wide or 10' wide. $250 security deposit for a 12' wide. $750 down payment for either a 14' wide or a 16' wide
- 36-month plan – all you need is a down payment or security deposit. $150 security deposit for either 8' wide or 10' wide. $250 security deposit for a 12' wide. $750 down payment for either a 14' wide or a 16' wide